Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Job

well things are goin very good now that we are in our new house. LOVE IT!!! It is sooo good to have our own space again and to have our own furniture and our personal belongings again. The boys are loving it to. They have all their toys and their own play room. They seem to be pretty happy. At first they had a hard adjustment because we were not around grandma and grandpa all the time anymore. They have adjusted pretty well.

Well my new job is over in Redfield and the South Dakota Developmental Center also known as the mental hospital. It is going very well over there. I am sure that you all are thinking...hmm i bet amanda will fit in just great over there...hahaha im not nuts....all the time lol. I think it will work out great for my family and I. All the state benifits and great pay. I will love it I hope.

The boys are getting sooo big. Ely is loving school still and cooper is just grwoing like a weed. He is talking better since i have been working with him along with everybody else. Things are looking up for a change. YAY!!! Miss you all lots.

1 comment:

the boedecker family said...

Bring those boys home to their Auntie...soon!! That's an order..HA!