Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody! We are all still doing good. I am very exhausted from working so much but hey its all worth it. My kids are doing great Ely is getting excited for his birthday tomarrow. ("mommy, I am going to be three!") So at least he knows whats going on. He is going to have a lot of cars stuff by the end of the weekend. I want to get him so Go Diego Go stuff but thats hard to find to. I want to find a Diego movie but not sure if I can find one of those. I am getting hungry for my black olives and my stuffing. That is the only good thing I like about Thanksgiving. Well other than I know Christmas is coming. LOL! So I just hope everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy all of the calories. Love to everybody.

1 comment:

the boedecker family said...

Been wondering what happened to you!! J/K. Happy Birthday to my special boy...I can't wait to see you and give you your gifts!! Hurry home big guy!!